My New Years Resolutions...

It is finally 2016 and that means making some New Year's Resolutions!

1. This year I would like to meet some other young naturalists like me and hopefully I will be able to achieve this if I am lucky enough to get a place in this years BTO Bird Camp!

2. To visit different nature reserves. To start with I am hopefully going to visit RSPB Pagham Habour at the weekend. I would really like to go to more coastal nature reserves and visit different habitats to see a different variety of birds.

3. Take more photos and enter more competitions! This year I would really like to take different photos of more birds and wildlife. And of course with competitions you have to be in it to win it!

Finally I would just like to say I have recently entered the UK Blog Awards and next week I can start asking for votes! So look out for that post next week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warnham Nature Reserve

A few thoughts...

Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year..