Chesworth Farm

Hi everyone! Today I visited Chesworth Farm in Horsham. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great with only a short spell of sunshine and a shower of rain. However I did manage to find a Kestrel and chase it all around the farm most of the time I was there. It tended to sit up on a electricity line and when I got close enough for a decent photo it flew further away. I think it was a female.



As I walked along the river the bird song was really amazing with songs from a variety of species. I heard the drumming of a Woodpecker and the chatter of a flock of Goldfinches.

Other species I saw were 5 blackbirds, 2 robins, 10 fieldfare and 2 moorhen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warnham Nature Reserve

A few thoughts...

Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year..