The Big Garden birdwatch and more...

Hi everyone! 

Today I did the Big Garden Birdwatch.
Not much was around this morning as it was not that cold!
But I did see 4 blue tits, 2 great tits, 1 song thrush, 5 woodpigeon and a blackbird.


Later on I went to Tilgate Park and walked around the lake. I saw a large group of black-headed gulls which were making a lot of noise as usual.


There was also lots of ducks including pochard, mallard and mandarin.


I also saw a mute swan, coot, moorhen, magpie, great-crested grebe and cormorant.

I also thought I would mention that I came runner-up in the British wildlife centre's photo comp in the junior category: http://britishwildlifecentre.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/bwc-photo-comp-junior-winner.html  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warnham Nature Reserve

A few thoughts...

Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year..