WWT Arundel

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas!

Today I visited WWT Arundel again as it is a great place with many photo opportunities. I saw 2 Dunnock, a Grey Heron, 2 Little Grebe , 50 Mallard, 2 Mute Swan, 5 Robin, 20 Shelduck, 2 Teal and 6 Tufted Duck. I also saw a Buzzard circling around the sky, a Red Kite that I was surprised to have spotted and as usual 2 Kingfisher flitting around the lake.


Male Tufted Duck

Red Kite in the distance

Here's a collage of what I think are my best photos of 2014. In case I don't post in the next week or so I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!



Comments

  1. That's a great selection of pictures, but I really like the Tufted Duck and the colour of the water.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warnham Nature Reserve

A few thoughts...

Have a wonderfully wild Christmas and a Happy New Year..